How to make a good crate mould ?
To make a good crate mould, you need to know the technical points and the quality points of a crate mould as follows.
- crate mould quality points:
- long life
- high speed performance
- air venting solution in the crate’s handle area
crate mould technical points:
How to make a crate mould long life running?
- choose the correct steel for mould base and mould main steel. For example, if you need to make a 4 cavities crate mould, then you need to make to use a pre-hardened steel with HRC bigger then 33 for mould base. You have to choose the correct steel or material for the durable mould components.
- make the correct harden treatment to each steel piece and make the steel hardness controlled, you can not make it too hard.
- the moving area or guiding system of crate mould must be very precise machining processed. Any hand working on it is not acceptable.
- if the plastic crate is one-time using, some of the molding company, they use recycled material to make the injection. Then we have to consider about this 2 points. A. how to be sure the small iron piece and the pebbles will not damage the cavities and cores. B. how to avoid the small iron piece and the pebbles enter into the cavities? How to make a crate mould with high speed performance?
- Good plastic material filling system, you need a very special hot runner system, because if you need to molding a durable plastic crate, then you need to use low MFI HDPE, such like MFI=4 or even MFI=6……
- You need to make the cooling the best optimal effect, for durable plastic crate mould, you need to use mold-max on the molding area with excellent cooling water channel design, for one-time use crate, you need to use tempering steel with excellent cooling system designed….
- You need the high speed injection molding machine to run it, the screw RPM should be bigger then 350. in the world, now most of the crate manufacturers they use an accumulator to increase the melt and injection speed.
- Plastic crate mould design also is very important, it is better to use a mechanical system onto the crate mould ejection, in this way, you can make the ejection action when the mould opening. Of course, maybe your machine can work with the 2 hydraulic acting in the same time, then you can do the ejection when the mould opening.
- For all kinds of mould, the high speed running is based on the mould is précised machining, the movement parts with accurate guided…otherwise, there is none possibility for a mould high speed performance.
- plastic crate mould handle area venting solution: this is an important issue, as because when the crate was loaded and the people carry the crate, the 2 handle area will be the biggest force focused. If on the mould, this area’s air venting is not perfect, there will be a very obviously jointing line. The damage are always come from this line.
SINO MOULD is the leading Chinese crate mould manufacturer in the world, we has developed more than 2000 sets various crate moulds such like, bottle crate mould, fish crate mould, fruit crate mould, bread crate mould......Especially we have done the 2 and 4 cavities crate mould and 4 cavities stacking mould. It is the first set of 4 cavities crate stacking mould in China. It is suitable for high speed injection, and the speed can approach 42s. We can say, we are the top crate mould manufacturer in the world.Our question are:
- do you need a high production performance crate moulds?
- do you have the automatic ejection function problem in the 4 side collapsible core cola bottle crate mould?
- do you want to try a 4 cavity crate mould with the dimension 400x300x150mm with the cycle time 32 seconds?
- do you want to use the recycled plastic material to molding the one-time using crate?
- do you need the folding crate mould with stacking mould design ?
If you need all these question to be solved and clarified, please come to SinoMould for crate mould and plastic crate molding solutions!
CRATE MOULD,plastic crate molding,plastic crate molds,crate mouldings,Chinese crate mould manufacturer